There are three categories of compulsory insurants: employed persons, self-employed persons and farmers ( detailed information )
The following documents shall be submitted when applying: a completed application form ( available from a branch office or: via this website ) – certified copy of an ID card – certified copy of an employment record – an ‘М’ form to apply for insurance, which shall be left blank in the event that you are a self-employed insurant: a certificate of self-employment – if you were registered with the National Employment Service: official record of attendance.
For information regarding obtaining rights to:
– an old age pension: detailed information
– a disability pension: detailed information
– a family pension (after the death of someone who drew a pension): detailed information
– gaining and using pension and disability insurance rights for professional army servicemen: detailed information
For submitting a request to assess the extent of pensionable service abroad, the following documents shall be provided:
– all written evidence of years of employment abroad
– a copy of an employment record
– proof of performed military service
– a copy of an ID card
– birth certificate
For submitting a requirement for approval of pension payments abroad, the following data shall be submitted:
– a copy of the decision on retirement
– proof of citizenship
– proof of permanent residence abroad.
Requests and documentation shall be submitted to the branch according to the place of residence, or by mail, to the following address: Fund Directorate, Dr. Aleksandra Kostića 9 11000 Belgrade, or Province Fund Directorate, Žitni trg 3 21000 Novi Sad.